Board Fundamentals: Fund Development
Learn best practices and concrete ideas to support your organization’s fundraising efforts
Boards have a critical role to play in fund development, yet many board members don’t feel they have the experience or confidence to be effective in promoting their organization.
Board members, executive directors/CEOs or senior leaders (i.e. Directors, Managers, etc.) of not-for-profit organizations. This workshop is targeted to board members who want to learn how to develop a culture of fund development within their organization.
By the end of this session you will:
• Understand the current trends and opportunities in fund development
• Assess which fundraising approaches would work best for your organization
• Bring more prospective donors to your organization
• Build strategic relationships with funders
• Increase your confidence in talking to prospective donors about funding opportunities
• Apply concrete tools for increasing donor retention