Engage Your Virtual Staff and Volunteers
Has your organization identified that the virtual office is the way to move forward, but you’re stuck worried about managing performance and participation?
Leadership for virtual teams has introduced non-traditional skills for the most adept organizational leaders. Our skills are put to the test as we strive to engage and connect with our team members to perform cohesively. This half-day virtual workshop provides an opportunity to refresh or expand your knowledge on the key drivers of team member engagement while you identify which approaches to fostering engagement in a virtual context work.
This workshop is ideal for all not-for-profit leaders who manage virtual teams.
- Increase employee and volunteer engagement
- Enhance communication among team members
- Support team productivity
- Describe the drivers of great team member engagement
- Identify leadership strategies to foster engagement in a virtual context
- Implement a diverse set of online engagement approaches and tools