Leading and Managing Change
Guide your team through a change
Sometimes we create change, sometimes change happens to us. In this half-day workshop, you’ll explore the human dynamics involved in change, so that you can effectively lead your team through a change.
Learn the principles of change leadership to:
• Understand the emotional phases all people experience during the change process
• Provide the necessary support to smooth the emotional journey
• Minimize disruptions and get through the change sooner
This workshop is ideal for board members, executive directors and senior leaders of not-for-profit organizations.
Come away from this workshop with the ability to:
• Differentiate between leading and managing change
• Describe how people respond to change
• Identify the key steps in managing change
• Support your team through a change