What's coming up at Vantage Point?
To apply for a bursary for one of our workshops or labs, complete our application form here.
- This event has passed.
Scenario Planning in Times of Change
June 22 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$99 – $119
Respond effectively to a new reality
Discover tools and strategies to clarify your next steps. There is nothing like a global pandemic to disrupt routine.
Come away from this workshop with the ability to:
- EDescribe frameworks for assessing where your organization is at in responding to a new reality
- EIdentify situational factors that are critical to your organization’s operations
- EClarify next steps for your organization
In this 3-hour virtual workshop you will discover tools and strategies to guide your short-term planning:
- EAlign responses with your mission and values
- EConsider required actions in each organizational function
- EUse scenario planning to develop medium term strategies
- ECraft an action plan to move your organization forward
Eric Unmacht is currently the Director, Brand and Retail Performance for the San Francisco-based Sustainable Apparel Coalition (SAC). He leads the development of the Higg Brand & Retail Module (Higg BRM), helping diverse organizations to identify opportunities for social and environmental improvements through use of the assessment. He has worked in organizational development, strategy and engagement with a range of brands, nonprofits and government agencies, from Mountain Equipment Co-Op, Lululemon and Patagonia to the City of Vancouver, World Wildlife Fund and the International Union for Conservation of Nature. Prior to this, Eric was a journalist in the US and Asia. He has graduate degrees in environmental sciences and policy from Johns Hopkins University and in journalism from Columbia University, and an undergraduate degree from UC Berkeley in environmental geography and conservation resource studies.