Become a Member
Our members are at the heart of our efforts to create a healthy and resilient nonprofit sector.
Organizational Membership Benefits:
Sector Development and Advocacy
- Be the first to know about updates that impact your not-for-profit including news on public policy, government decisions, and changes in the sector.
Add your voice: Share your priorities and concerns to shape our public policy advocacy
- We are here to listen to you and amplify your voice. Your experience and expertise in the not-for-profit sector are the foundation of the advocacy work we pursue. Your organization will have regular opportunities to provide input on the direction of our work and nuances of the issues we pursue.
Peer Networks: Collaborate with fellow members on key sector issues
- We have a growing number of peer networks that meet regularly to move key issues in the sector forward. As a member you can join these networks to steer the direction and have your say on these initiatives.
Organizational Membership Benefits:
Discounts and Services
Recruit volunteers through Volunteer Connector
- BC volunteers will easily connect to your postings with our legacy Govolunteer.ca website directing your postings to the user-friendly platform, Volunteer Connector. Find useful info and tutorials for Volunteer Connector on their site.
Receive discounts on Vantage Point Open Enrolment Workshops and Multi-Day Labs
- Get discounts to advance your professional development and organizational capacity. As an organizational member, your entire staff and board can make use of these discounts for their professional development.
Receive 10% for all Essential Impact public program registrations
- Essential Impact will offer a 10% discount to Vantage Point Organizational Members (BC Societies and/or registered charities) for all Essential Impact public program registrations not including: CCE events and 1-1 coaching.Check your Membership Newsletter for a discount code or contact email@example.com to verify your membership and receive your discount code.
Receive $85 off on Grant Connect!
- Grant Connect, run by Imagine Canada, allows you to search for thousands of grant opportunities. Both new and renewing Grant Connect members can access this discount.
Organizational Member Plans
Membership tiers are based on your annual budget, starting at $100.
As an organizational member – everyone in your organization receives the benefits: your board, staff, and volunteers.
Ways to purchase membership:
- Pay online by credit card via the Organizational Membership form
- Send an e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org (please also send an email to that same address stating your organization and note it was for an “organizational membership”)
- Send us a cheque addressed to Vantage Point, 1183 Melville Street, Vancouver BC, V6E 2X5 (include “organizational membership” in the notes).
Learn about our Membership Tiers
|Organizational Budget||One Year||Two Years|
|0K – 500K:||$100||$150 (save $50)|
|500K – 1M:||$150||$250 (save $50)|
|1M – 5M||$200||$350 (save $50)|
|5M+:||$250||$450 (save $50)|
If you would like to renew your membership, please check for the link in the renewal email you should have received. If you have not received a renewal reminder and link, please contact email@example.com
If you are part of a non-profit organization, we highly encourage you to become an organizational member so that everyone in your organization receives the benefits.
Individual Members receive:
- 15% off open-enrolment workshops
- 15% off room rentals
- Access to the member newsletter
- Join peer networks
- An invitation and vote (self-nominate or nominate) for the Vantage Point Board elections
- Invitation and vote at our Annual General Meeting
Please note that in order to be elected or acclaimed to the Vantage Point board, you must be an Individual Member
To be eligible for admission as a Member in a particular category, a Person or Organization must meet the following requirements:
(a) Individual Members are Persons more than 18 years of age.
(b) Organizational Members must fall into one of these categories:
Renew Your Membership
If you would like to renew your membership, please check your emails for a renewal reminder and link. Please also check your junk folder as our emails sometimes end up there (then add us as a Safe Sender). If it is not in your inbox or junk folder, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.