The right learning at the right time.
Choose from a selection of Vantage Point’s standard workshops: board governance, leadership, capacity building, or people engagement workshops to be delivered in your virtual or in-person workspace… when you need it.
Our relevant and collaborative Standard Workshops are engaging and cost-effective.
Standard team trainings benefits the entire organization.
By having a common framework of effective practices – from board governance to fund development, or developing leadership competencies to developing high performers, the entire team gets focused on the key elements of success. As a result, more engaged team members are equipped with tools and processes to take back to their individual positions and quickly implement.
Standard Workshops Available:
A combination of industry leaders, professional facilitators, and staff deliver our standard workshops. Our volunteers are proven experts in their fields, and they’re dedicated to giving their time and sharing their knowledge with the community. We call them “Knowledge Philanthropists”.
Our training can support your organization
- EStay current with best practices
- EPut new skills and knowledge to work quickly
- EOpen discussions around strategic direction or difficult topics
- ECreate highly effective and engaged teams – board, staff and volunteers
Invest in the capacity and sustainability of your organization
- EHalf-day to multi-day programs
- EFoundational and advanced topics
- EFor staff, board or both
- EDelivered by an expert facilitator matched to your challenges
- ECost effective and impactful
Half-day sessions starting at $700.00
Ready to bring sector-leading training to your not-for-profit?
For more information on availability and pricing contact:
Client & Program Delivery Coordinator
Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates