The right learning at the right time.
Choose from the following cost-effective Vantage Point standard workshop topics: board governance, leadership, capacity building, or people engagement workshops to be delivered in your virtual or in-person workspace… when you need it.
Standard team trainings benefits the entire organization.
By having a common framework of effective practices – from board governance to volunteer engagement, or developing leadership competencies to developing high performers, the entire team becomes more strongly aligned. Team members, whether board or staff, will finish the shared learning with common language, clarity about the board and/or staff’s practical next steps, and are equipped with tools and processes to take back to their individual positions.
Standard Workshops Available:
A combination of industry leaders, professional facilitators, and staff deliver our standard workshops. Our volunteers are proven experts in their fields, and they’re dedicated to giving their time and sharing their knowledge with the community. We call them “Knowledge Philanthropists”.
Our training can support your organization
- EStay current with best practices
- EPut new skills and knowledge to work quickly
- EOpen discussions around strategic direction or difficult topics
- ECreate highly effective and engaged teams – board, staff and volunteers
Invest in the capacity and sustainability of your organization
- EHalf-day to multi-day programs
- EFoundational and advanced topics
- EFor staff, board or both
- EDelivered by an expert facilitator matched to your challenges
- ECost effective and impactful
Half-day sessions starting at $900.00
Ready to bring sector-leading training to your not-for-profit?
For more information on availability and pricing contact:
Client & Program Delivery Coordinator