Transform the Impact of your board conversations
Move beyond fiduciary check-lists and tap into the collective insights, experience and creativity of your board through generative and strategic conversations.
Drawing on the Governance as Leadership framework, this master-class will provide you with a strong foundation to shift the focus of your board conversations toward the issues that really matter. Learn how to incorporate generative and strategic conversations into your board culture, gain tools to work towards consensus decision making, and transform the impact of your board conversations.
Board members and senior staff (Executive Directors, CEOs, Producers, Managing Directors, Operations Managers, etc.).
Participants are encouraged (but not required) to attend Board Fundamentals: Roles & Responsibilities (or equivalent) before taking this workshop.
By the end of this session you will begin to:
- EDescribe the three modes of governance
- EIdentify important fiduciary, strategic, and generative questions to discuss as a board
- EImplement meetings tools that support complicated and complex conversations at the board table
- EDifferentiating between fiduciary, strategic and generative modes of governance
- EPreparing your team with tools to understand and embrace a shift from oversight to inquiry
- EStrategies to develop the governance capacity to have conversations of consequence around the board table
Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates