Learn best practices and concrete ideas to support your organization’s fundraising efforts
Boards have a critical role to play in fund development, yet many board members don’t feel they have the experience or confidence to be effective in promoting their organization
Board members, executive directors/CEOs or senior leaders (i.e. Directors, Managers, etc.) of not-for-profit organizations.
This workshop is targeted to board members who want to learn how to develop a culture of fund development within their organization.
By the end of this session you will:
- PUnderstand the current trends and opportunities in fund development
- PAssess which fundraising approaches would work best for your organization
- PBring more prospective donors to your organization
- PBuild strategic relationships with funders
- PIncrease your confidence in talking to prospective donors about funding opportunities
- PApply concrete tools for increasing donor retention