Board Fundamentals: Fund Development
Learn best practices and concrete ideas to support your organization’s fundraising efforts.
Boards have a critical role to play in fund development, yet many board members aren’t sure where they may be able to meaningful contribute in effectively planning for and supporting fund development strategies and activities.
This workshop will help you identify a positive role you can play in developing a sustainable culture of fund development
Board members, Executive Directors/CEOs or senior leaders (for example, Directors or Managers).
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the current trends and opportunities in fund development.
- Assess which fundraising approaches would work best for your organization.
- Bring more prospective donors to your organization.
- Increase your confidence in talking to prospective donors about funding opportunities.
- Apply concrete tools for increasing donor retention.
- An introductory space to talk about revenue, funding, and the challenges around it.
- A chance to explore your current vs. ideal revenue model.
- Insights around donor and funding trends in the non-profit sector.