Capacity Building: Advocacy 101
How do you create change when you don’t have the resources or authority to make the change yourself? Advocacy! In this workshop, clarify your advocacy goals, develop an advocacy strategy, and build confidence to engage your community in advocacy work.
All non-profit leaders.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Articulate your priorities for advocacy work.
- Leverage community engagement in your advocacy work.
- Identify key elements of an effective advocacy strategy.
- Exchange advocacy hopes and fears with other non-profit leaders.
- A step-by-step guide to map out your advocacy plan.
- Approachable tools around advocacy tactics.