Human Resource: Giving and Receiving Feedback
Feedback can be both hard to receive and crucial in professional development.
The ability to give and receive feedback effectively is a critical professional skill – and one developed through practice over time. In this half-day workshop you will learn strategies to overcome the tension between our requirement for feedback and our desire to be accepted the way we are right now. Learn practical tools for sharing feedback with your peers, managers, and direct reports.
Developing your skills at giving and receiving feedback helps you:
- Build engagement and strengthen relationships
- Support growth and development
- Enhance performance
This workshop is ideal for all non-profit leaders, staff and volunteers
Come away from this workshop with the ability to:
- Describe why feedback is important for learning and growth
- Recognize your strengths and vulnerabilities in giving and receiving feedback
- Demonstrate strategies to provide individual feedback and ask for feedback