Feedback can be both hard to receive and crucial in professional development.
The ability to give and receive feedback effectively is a critical professional skill – and one developed through practice over time. In this half-day workshop you will learn strategies to overcome the tension between our requirement for feedback and our desire to be accepted the way we are right now. Learn practical tools for sharing feedback with your peers, managers, and direct reports.
Developing your skills at giving and receiving feedback helps you:
- EBuild engagement and strengthen relationships
- ESupport growth and development
- EEnhance performance
This workshop is ideal for all not-for-profit leaders, staff and volunteers
Come away from this workshop with the ability to:
- EDescribe why feedback is important for learning and growth
- ERecognize your strengths and vulnerabilities in giving and receiving feedback
- EDemonstrate strategies to provide individual feedback and ask for feedback
Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates