Human Resource: Giving and Receiving Feedback
The ability to give and receive feedback effectively is a critical skill – and one developed through practice over time.
In this workshop, you will learn strategies to overcome the tension that can exist between our quest to self-improve and our desire to be accepted the way we are right now. Learn practical tools for sharing feedback with your peers, managers, and direct reports.
All non-profit leaders.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Describe why feedback is important for learning and growth.
- Recognize your strengths and vulnerabilities in giving and receiving feedback.
- Demonstrate strategies to provide individual feedback and ask for feedback.
- A space to practice changing your style of feedback.
- Awareness around perception-checking and safety.
- Support from other non-profit leaders to talk about why feedback is tough for you.