Human Resources: Introduction to Performance Support
Performance support enables people to perform to the best of their abilities.
In this workshop, you will learn what’s involved in effective performance support practices and how to work through challenges with employee performance with a proactive and supportive approach.
Managers, Directors, and non-profit leaders who supervise other staff.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Describe the benefits of performance management.
- Identify strategies for implementing the three steps in the performance cycle.
- Identify strategies to address performance challenges.
- A space to learn about management and supervision from other non-profit leaders.
- Clarity around how to frame and discuss a performance review conversation.
- Awareness around the impact of reciprocity and power in supervision.