Human Resources: Positive Volunteer Relationships
Explore practices that support volunteers and learn how to proactively plan for, attract, engage, and support them in your organization. In this workshop, you will gain concrete tools and templates to successfully plan for, recruit, and manage volunteers.
All non-profit leaders working with volunteers.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Describe the benefits of engaging skilled volunteers.
- Apply a strategic lens to identify potential volunteer roles.
- Identify the issues that can support or hinder a volunteer’s experience.
- Describe best practices in engaging volunteers and supporting them throughout their work.
- Confidence to identify a good support system for each volunteer.
- A space to share volunteer challenges and achievements with other non-profit leaders.
- Insights around the current volunteer landscape and best practices in the sector.