Leadership: Personal Career Planning
Career paths today are rarely linear. As a non-profit leader, your career choices will lead you to unexpected opportunities. Learn how to intentionally manage your career to foster your professional success.
In this workshop you will gain clarity on your marketable skills, develop next steps, and learn key actions to proactively manage your career.
All non-profit leaders.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Gain self-awareness of your unique skills and contributions.
- Understand the importance of your personal value proposition and brand.
- Learn the four foundations of career management.
- Develop confidence to have transparent conversations about your career goals, within and outside your organization.
- A career timeline that clarifies where you are now and where you are going.
- A space to exchange hopes and fears with others in a similar situation.
- Pause and think mindfully about your career and yourself.