Leadership: Team Collaboration
High-performing teams have a few things in common: they share a common goal, they have relationships based on trust, they engage in debate around ideas, they commit to decisions and hold each other accountable (Patrick Lencioni).
In this workshop, you will learn about how to strengthen and improve team cohesion at your organization.
All non-profit leaders.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Build trust among team members.
- Uncover perspectives and new ideas.
- Make the best decisions for your organization.
- Work together to achieve your goals.
- A chance for non-profit leaders to share ideas around functional and dysfunctional team dynamics.
- Centring trust as a key component to healthy team relationships.
- Techniques to engage in productive team conflict.