Planning and Delegation
Boost Your Team’s Productivity
Do you feel overwhelmed or stretched in multiple directions? Imagine being able to wholy focus on your priorities and use your resources most effectively. In this half-day workshop, you will learn tools and processes to clarify your priorities, develop work plans, and effectively delegate tasks.
This workshop is ideal for coordinators, supervisors, team leads, managers, and anyone responsible for overseeing the work of a team.
Developing your planning and delegation skills will enable you to:
- Focus your time and energy on priorities that support your organization’s mission
- Maximize the impact of your resources
- Motivate team members by giving them tasks which align with their strengths and interests
- Create clarity and reduce stress by establishing clear performance expectations
Come away from this workshop with the ability to:
- Set priorities and objectives that align with your organization’s goals
- Develop and resource work plans to achieve your priorities and objectives
- Identify ways to motivate people by aligning their strengths to achieve the organization’s goals
- Apply the principles of effective delegation