Strategic People Plans
Ensure that your organization has the people it needs to succeed now and in the future.
Will you have the skills and expertise you need to achieve your strategic priorities? The skills, expertise and capacity your team has today may not be what your organization will require five years from today.
In this half-day workshop, you’ll walk through the process of identifying future gaps and develop an action plan to hone the skill, expertise, and capacity you require in time.
In Strategic People Planning, you will assess your current capabilities, forecast your future obligations, conduct a gap analysis and develop an action plan.
This workshop is only offered as a custom or onsite workshop. The content is offered as part of Executive Lab.
This workshop is ideal for executive directors, HR directors, board members, and anyone responsible for planning how their organization will achieve its strategic priorities.
Come away from this workshop with the ability to:
- Describe the steps to developing a strategic people plan
- Assess the competencies and capacity of your current team
- Analyze your strategic plan and organizational life cycle to identify the competencies and capacities you will require to succeed in the future
- Get started creating your strategic people plan
Benefits of strategic people planning include:
- Ensuring that you have the right people in the right roles at the right time – amplify strengths and avoid desperation hires!
- Identifying opportunities to boost capacity by bringing on Knowledge Philanthropists
- Creating meaningful training and development programs that benefit your people and your organization