Human Resources: Tools for Recruiting and Selection
Having the right people in the right role, at the right time will contribute to your mission. Be confident you are making the best hiring decisions for your organization.
In this workshop, you will explore best practices in developing job descriptions, screening resumes, developing interview questions, and conducting reference checks to attract and engage high performers to your employee roles.
Non-profit leaders responsible for recruiting and hiring staff.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Describe how a position supports the strategic goals of the organization.
- Identify the skills, knowledge, and attributes necessary to succeed in a role.
- Draft effective and engaging position descriptions.
- Develop effective interview questions and screening processes to evaluate candidates.
- A chance to hear from what other non-profit leaders are experiencing in the sector.
- Awareness around latest HR trends or practices.
- A step-by-step walk through of common recruitment and selection practices.