Stand out from the crowd.
In this half-day workshop, you will explore best practices in developing job descriptions, screening resumes, developing interview questions, and conducting reference checks to attract and engage high performers to your employee and volunteer roles.
Having the right people in the right role, at the right time is paramount to your organization’s success. Explore best practices in recruiting individuals who will uplift your organization and further your mission.
This workshop is ideal for not-for-profit leaders responsible for recruiting and hiring staff and volunteers.
Come away from this workshop with the ability to:
- PDescribe how a position supports the strategic goals of the organization
- PIdentify the skills, knowledge, and attributes necessary to succeed in the role
- PDraft effective and engaging position descriptions
- PDevelop effective interview questions and screening processes to evaluate candidates
- PConduct virtual recruitment and selection processes
Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates